Skip to content
- Keep your back moving. Get back on your feet as soon as possible.
- Do not do any lifting. If you do lifting, you are likely to strain your back.
- Take painkillers and anti-inflammatories. Stick to recommended dosages and read the packet to ensure they are suitable for you.
- Be careful bending your back, this puts a lot of strain on your back which can make the problem much worse.
- Try cold and hot therapy. Apply icepack wrapped in a towel to the base of your spine for 5 minutes, follow with 20 minutes of heat. Hot water bottle wrapped in a towel.