Skip to content
- Get an aisle seat. If you travel by coach or taking a flight, make sure you get an aisle seat. With an aisle seat you don’t have to worry about disturbing anyone.
- Have plenty of stops if travelling by car. Make sure you stop regularly to walk around and stretch.
- Stretch regularly. This relives pressure in your sciatic nerve and promote blood flow and reduce the pain.
- If its a long journey try and shorten it by going to sleep in a hotel and continue the journey the following day.
- Sciatic pain relief cushion. Invest in a memory foam seat cushion. Simple to use and easy to carry, U-Shaped seat cushion designed to reduce pressure on the sciatic nerve while sitting. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Products-Innova-Orthopedic-Cushion-Removable/dp/B07Q6RVPXB/ref=sr_1_30?keywords=coccyx+seat+cushion&qid=1581838770&sr=8-30