Pain that travels down the leg is a sign of a serious problem.
Also, if you have any of the following symptoms, you should seek urgent medical attention:
- difficulty controlling or passing urine,
- loss of control of your bowels,
- numbness around your back passage or your genitals,
- a serious weakness in your legs so you find standing difficult, and
- severe and ongoing back pain that gets worse over several weeks.
The above symptoms could potentially be linked to a rare but serious condition that needs urgent medical attention. http://shorturl.at/ajqvM